Monday, February 8, 2021

Patreon

 

Been working some more on my Patreon page, I like their platform but I am not sure our products is the sort of thing that gets traction.
 
 
A little about me, I'm Adrian Lawrence  an experienced Accountant, I have been qualified for more than 25 years including 12 years within the ecommerce sector as CEO of an ICANN registrar. I am best known for building the successful Article Alley brand in the pre Google Panda days.

Patreon is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers. Patreon charges a commission of 5 to 12 percent of creators' monthly income, in addition to payment processing fees.

Patreon is used by  artists, writers, musicians, adult content creators, and other categories of creators who post regularly online. It allows artists to receive funding directly from their fans, on a recurring basis or per work of art. The company, started in 2013,  and is based in


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Player FM - our podcasting channel

    https://player.fm/series/adrian-lawrence-podcast    It's pleasing to see progress on our Player FM channel. Here is an example podca...